Combo Fix

Posted 4/9/2008 12:20 PM

jizzle06 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
I tried to use the combo fix to create a report for virus help, but for some reason it keeps opening and closing and does nothing. What should I do?
Posted 4/9/2008 12:23 PM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
Try to run it from safe mode

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

Posted 4/9/2008 2:16 PM

jizzle06 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
I did and it still doesn't work... The window for combo fix pops up but then goes away after a few seconds.
Posted 4/9/2008 3:50 PM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
Rightclick on combofix and rename it to combo-fix see if it help.

Otherwise, try this link:

http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

Posted 5/6/2008 6:28 PM

Gunner19 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I've Got some nasty trojans that keep putting on error cleaner and and 2 other programs that slow my computer down tremedously. I was wondering if i post my log if someone can help me out and get these critters outta here
Posted 6/16/2008 8:35 AM

eidoos77 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hello :scool: forget most suggestions,go to http://download.drweb.com/drweb+antivirus+free+services/ this will remove most trojens,viruses malware etc.And it is free even though it asks you to upgrade you never have to upgrade it will continue for a long time free.Generally it is good to down load DR WEB on firefox every 10 days so you can be updated for the newest trojens to get rid of . :freaked: :freaked: Also avast is free antispyware for daily keeping your pc safe,it is also free 4 three months then they give you a free key for 12 months.John. :hop: :hop: :hop:
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 2:22 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,167 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,989 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, paulglissov@hotmail.com.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.