Relevant Knowledge Blocker

Posted 4/7/2008 5:04 AM

Philly0494 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Well i wrote a program that will block the annoying adware Relevant Knowledge <br/> <br/>This adware will run on startup and always take up 15% + of cpu output. <br/> <br/>None of the removal software works, and its even more difficult since Relevant Knowledge blocks you from viewing Relevant Knowledge removal sites <br/> <br/>Well to use the block simply download the program <br/> <br/>http://rapidshare.com/files/105486915/rlvknlg.exe.html <br/> <br/>then copy and paste this harmless program into the D:\WINDOWS\system32 <br/> <br/>NOTE: if your Relevant Knowledge virus is not named rlvknlg.exe then rename my program to be whatever your Relevant Knowledge virus is called. <br/> <br/>Also note that if copy/paste gives you an error, rename the existing rlvknlg.exe to something else and then paste in my rlvknlg.exe. <br/> <br/>When you restart your computer, you will get a simple message saying that I blocked your Relevant Knowledge. <br/> <br/>If the message comes up twice it's because Relevant Knowledge is trying to run itself again. <br/> <br/>Simply removing rlvknlg.exe from the Registry and startup will NOT take it off the computer, only using this program to make it think it is still running will work. <br/> <br/>Feel free to close the messages that appear on start up. <br/> <br/>Hope you guys like it <br/>Philly0494
Post attachments:
Posted 1/27/2012 4:57 AM

jonejan98 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I have seen people complaining about it but honestly speaking it's not a virus. The software is used to measure online activity. I also thought it to be a virus initially but then found their website relevantknowledge.com. I did not have any problem in uninstalling it.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:55 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,965 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.