• WannaCry and all ransomware
  • Viruses that can wipe out your summer pics
Buy Now 60% off

wanted 100% free anti-virus and removal

Posted 11/18/2004 9:57 PM

pcdummy Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
is there such a thing? a completely free antivirus scan with removal?
Posted 11/23/2004 6:06 PM

tspo Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Yes there is AND, in my professional opinion, they are THE #1 in the industry, better than Norton and McAfee and the others.

Go to www.grisoft.com for the FREE download for individuals.

Computers are my business and I have the licensed version on one system plus the free version of my other systems.

I install this program on ALL systems I build and work on.
Posted 11/25/2004 8:54 PM

pcdummy Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Thank you sooooooooooooo much you are a SUCH a sweetheart....i would've had to bother my father to most likely erase and reconfigure my whole computer if it wasn't for this site....i tried for hours to find a place to download from and never once came across this site. it is such a relief that i can finally go online without the fear of someone watching me as a hacker had hacked into my system somehow and completely violated my privacy on here. Take care TSPO you taking your time out of your day is greatly appreciated!!!!

Health and Happiness,
Loriann
Posted 11/28/2004 7:16 PM

killakidd21 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I definately agree with you TSPO...AVG rocks!! Totally free antivirus program....what do you recommend for a firewall?? I'm using Zone alarm now...is there a better one??
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, June 23, 2017, 7:14 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,266 posts in 13,479 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 6 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,050 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Photofluid.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.