wanted 100% free anti-virus and removal

Posted 11/18/2004 9:57 PM

pcdummy Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
is there such a thing? a completely free antivirus scan with removal?
Posted 11/23/2004 6:06 PM

tspo Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Yes there is AND, in my professional opinion, they are THE #1 in the industry, better than Norton and McAfee and the others. <br/> <br/>Go to www.grisoft.com for the FREE download for individuals. <br/> <br/>Computers are my business and I have the licensed version on one system plus the free version of my other systems. <br/> <br/>I install this program on ALL systems I build and work on.
Posted 11/25/2004 8:54 PM

pcdummy Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Thank you sooooooooooooo much you are a SUCH a sweetheart....i would've had to bother my father to most likely erase and reconfigure my whole computer if it wasn't for this site....i tried for hours to find a place to download from and never once came across this site. it is such a relief that i can finally go online without the fear of someone watching me as a hacker had hacked into my system somehow and completely violated my privacy on here. Take care TSPO you taking your time out of your day is greatly appreciated!!!! <br/> <br/>Health and Happiness, <br/>Loriann
Posted 11/28/2004 7:16 PM

killakidd21 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I definately agree with you TSPO...AVG rocks!! Totally free antivirus program....what do you recommend for a firewall?? I'm using Zone alarm now...is there a better one??
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 7:43 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,965 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.