Webpage redirect and ebay blocked

Posted 3/4/2012 11:48 AM

likebuymall Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I talked to our Internet Service Provider yesterday and told them about the problem. They said they have no idea why this would happen and that we should call a computer repair company.
We have an RCA modem that the cable company gave us, a vonage box, a linksys router, and a linksys wireless router. Because you said it could be a router, I took away the non-wireless router, re-routed the wires, reset the RCA modem and everything else left also. Now we can get to ebay again :)
Thank you very much for the advise!!

Out of those things that I did, if it was that one router that I took away, why would a router stop us from seeing ebay? It's just of piece of hardware, how could it do that?

I have not used the computer enough today to see if the redirects are still happening or not. If they are gone now then I am going to chuck that evil router in the fireplace.

[color=white>replica][/color]
Posted 3/4/2012 8:49 PM

Advanced member

I recommend that you read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router_(computing)
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:32 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,198 posts in 13,463 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,021 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, kevint89.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.