Min

/

Sec

Which anti-virus software is better,

Posted 9/26/2011 8:00 AM

bangbang Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I used <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'; COLOR: #3e3e3e; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA" lang=EN>Kaspersky for nearly half a year, and I'd like to try other anti-virus. I searched on the internet and got a mass of informations. it's really hard to choose the best one. Here, I chose several ones, <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'; COLOR: #3e3e3e; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA" lang=EN> Bitdefender, Webroot, Norton Security, Kaspersky. Which anti-virus software is better? Any information will be appreciated.
The truth is usually hide in undersurface, do you want to unclose it? Here is the solution.
keylogger, mobile spy, remote spy software.
Posted 9/26/2011 10:50 AM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 261
Well, I have previously tried several antivirus programmes but have stayed with BullGuard Internet Security for the past four years. It works well for me so I have no plans to change. <br/> <br/>Have a look at the reviews on the BullGuard home page. <br/> <br/>Why not try a free 60-day trial of BullGuard Internet Security 10? A new version (12) is in the BETA stage. <br/> <br/>I did NOT get paid by BullGuard for writing that! <br/> <br/> :-)
Posted 9/26/2011 7:39 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hi there, <br/> <br/>It looks like BullGuard is not on your list :nono: . However, since you have mentioned BitDefender, we are using the same AV engine, with several improvements made by our team. The Firewall technology is provided by Agnitum (the same as the one used by Comodo Firewall). <br/> <br/>There are many things to be said regarding BullGuard Internet Security, but I think the best way to make an opinion regarding our product is to simply try it. <br/>You can check the product guides here, if you like to have a look before deciding to start a trial: http://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-10.aspx. <br/> <br/>Cheers!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, December 4, 2016, 4:59 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.