The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/11/Windows-7_73444.html
Posted By : Paps - 5/13/2009 12:08 AM
Hi, is Bullguard windows 7 compatible? I have the gamers edition but havent installed it yet on windows 7. I heard AVG is compatible  so i have that on for ther meantime but would really like to put on bullguard.

Cheers

Posted By : Alin Vlad - 5/15/2009 10:59 AM
Check this Windows 7 dedicated forum section: forum.bullguard.com/forum/31/

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Posted By : jmadewind - 7/31/2010 1:51 PM
i can't open that forum, butt i am registrated

can anyone help?

bull gard will not install on my new pc whit windows 7

Posted By : mikeotto - 10/30/2010 4:00 PM
Hello,
I already have been installed an update from Windows Vista to Windows 7. After restart restarting the notebook an errormessage from BullGuard 9 appeared:
'BullGuard cannot start because the system is in an unsupported deployment state. Please contact our Support department for assistance.'

What can I do? Is there a patchfile or must I change some entries in the registry?

Best regards and thank's a lot for your help.

Posted By : Alin Vlad - Yesterday 6:47 AM
Here is what I recommend:

1. Go to Star-> Run, type in regedit and press Enter.
2. Please find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State"
3. Change the "ImageState" entry from IMAGE_STATE_UNDEPLOYABLE to IMAGE_STATE_COMPLETE.

Should you require further assistance or information regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : mikeotto - Today 11:58 AM
Thank you very much, this entry was exactly what I need. All works fine now smilewinkgrin

Posted By : Alin Vlad - Today 1:29 PM
Glad to have been of assistance.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : warner - 2/25/2012 7:37 AM
I also tried out BullGaurd on window 7 but it was not able to support that and showing a message regarding windows compatibility. I already tried on Microsoft support for windows compatibility. what should i do now ..?

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 2/26/2012 2:50 AM
Hi Warner,

First of all, I will kindly ask you to edit your post as the link does not lead to Microsoft Support as stated.

Secondly, all versions of BullGuard starting with 9.0 are fully compatible with Windows 7. Moreover, v12 can be used on Windows 8 machines.

I recommend you to download the latest version of BullGuard from our website and let us know if the issue persists.

All the best.

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

-->