The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/11/Driver-needs-Update_94250.html
Posted By : monica52404 - 8/9/2012 10:01 PM
I am having trouble with my Dell Inspirion 1150 laptop. When I turn my computer on I am getting a blue screen after it finishes loading and it shuts off and starts up again. It does this over and over. The blue screen says something about DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and how do I fix it. Do I have a virus or do I need to update a driver?? Please help.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 8/10/2012 4:36 PM
What happened on the computer before you started having this error?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : Dantheman - 12/4/2013 7:18 PM
I think you will have to press the F8 button when it boots and then you will have to install the windows again.

Posted By : heathanderson - 1/17/2014 9:53 AM
I think your system need format, I suggest to do complete scan your system or your operating system is getting corrupted.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 1/31/2014 2:58 PM
No and no.
The system only needs to have the faulty driver removed. Please don't give random advice (although reinstalling Windows is always an option, everything is lost if you reinstall Windows).

That is why I asked Monica what she was doing when she had this problem first.

Since she did not answer for such a long time, I believe she solved the problem somehow already.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

-->