The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/11/Hello_96332.html
Posted By : Yus - 12/23/2013 10:20 AM
My Sony Vaio laptop screen is flickering with coloured horizontal and vertical lines.What's the problem and how to fix it?

Posted By : alizacarvor - 12/24/2013 10:43 PM
There are 3 possibilities
1: the screen refresh rate is set wrong, beyond the video adapters abilities...an easy fix, in a minute... I say this because there are two possible solutions which fix all three possible problems, and I'll get right to them in a moment...
2: The wrong video driver has been installed, which is unlikely... you would have known this if you had done it, probably...unless someone else has been using your computer.
3: The existing video driver has become corrupted, and will need to be replaced. This is the most likely culprit here, as loading/unloading device drivers can cause them to become corrupted, over time...and it gets loaded every time you start or restart windows. if you do not often defragment your hard drive, the files for everything will corrupt over time...

Thank You

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 12/27/2013 10:41:54 AM GMT

Posted By : Lizajenifer - 2/13/2014 7:18 PM
may be the problem in laptop screen ,check it. or may be your laptop have any technical problem in this . try to check this from good technicions ...
-->