The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/14/Installing-BullGuard-on-a-root_94967.html
Posted By : JoseJavaho - 1/12/2013 11:40 PM
I have a very basic question before I buy a phone.
Is it possible to install BullGuard on an Android razr Maxx phone that is already rooted?

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 1/13/2013 9:42 PM
Please allow me to inform you that the operating system on a device translates human commands into machine language and vice versa. This is why the operating system determines whether and application is or is not compatible with a device.
Rooted phones have different versions of the operating system, but most applications still run the same. However, we can offer no guarantees that BullGuard will work on the operating system that you chose to install on it.

I recommend that you read this article as well, to learn more about what rooting a phone means:
androidforums.com/faqs/617220-youve-went-rooted-phone-now-what.html

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : axxo1 - 8/25/2013 4:41 PM
Sounds to me as though you don't recommend it after all.

At least this is the impression I was given.

J.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 8/25/2013 10:02 PM
If the user changes the operating system, no matter how similar it may be to the original one, there will still be differences that may affect the program. Although it is true that the program may work without a problem as well, without proper testing and verifications no one can offer guarantees, therefore we can only recommend the use of the program the way it was built to work, for the platforms it was built to work on.

Best regards,

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 13

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

-->