The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/14/SPAMFILTER--ONLINE-BACKUP-for-_95245.html
Posted By : THOWABE - 3/14/2013 8:29 PM
Hello,
SPAMFILTER & ONLINE BACKUP doesn´t work under/with WINDOWS 8.
Each time I recieve that SERVER doesn´t respond.
And the SRVICE 24/7 hasn´t any person available.
All the PUBLIC out of TRUE????
Please!!
jumpin hop

Posted By : Dickens - 3/15/2013 5:41 PM
Hello THOWABE,

I have looked at the technical specs for BullGuard Internet Security 2013 and, yes it looks like the Spamfilter and Online Backup modules are not compatable with Windows 8.

I have recently contacted BullGuard Live Support - as usual no problem getting through!

The answer is: A BullGuard Backup Standalone version compatable with Windows 8 is hoped to be released as soon as possible; however there are no plans for a BullGuard Spamfilter Standalone version for Windows 8.

Hope that answers your question.

smile

Post Edited (Dickens) : 3/15/2013 8:25:55 PM GMT

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 3/16/2013 8:56 PM
Dickens, you are talking about our standalone products, which are separate programs.

BullGuard Internet Security 2013 is fully compatible with Windows 8. Thowabe is upset because he has a connection issue and he couldn't even get in contact with the support.

Thowabe please allow me to assure you that we really are available 24/7, so you should insist on trying to get in contact with us if you have an issue.

I am afraid that I can not assist you without any kind of technical information, so I will kindly ask you to follow the steps from here:
forum.bullguard.com/forum/14/Before-posting-a-log_43561.html

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : Dickens - 3/16/2013 11:33 PM
Thanks for that Andreea-Luciana - I guess I misread the Tech Specs of BullGuard Internet Security 13.

I stand corrected.

:-)

Post Edited (Dickens) : 3/16/2013 9:34:24 PM GMT

-->