The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Unistaller-problems_94846.html
Posted By : david carter - 12/18/2012 11:52 AM
I installed internet security 2013 but when i clicked on the icon on my desktop nothing happens -decided to re-install but the uninstaller green progress bar just flickers and makes no progress - any help appreciated

Posted By : Dickens - 12/18/2012 4:16 PM
Just to be clear, can you let the Forum know:
1. What operating system is on your computer.
2. Did you install BullGuard Internet Security from a disc or directly from BG's website?

Posted By : david carter - 12/19/2012 12:50 AM

sorry yes ,its windows 7 and I installed Bullguard from a disc
     Regards
                 David

Posted By : Dickens - 12/19/2012 1:42 PM
Hello David,
I suggest you try to reinstall BG again.

Click: Start>Control Panel>Uninstall a Program. Find BullGuard on the list, right click it, then click uninstall.

I would suggest not to save your BullGuard settings when prompted to do so.

Restart your computer then download and install BullGuard Internet Security from the Bullguard website.

During the installation process you will be prompted to enter your licence number which you will find on the cover of your CD.

I hope that will work for you - if not I suggest you do a Live Chat with BullGuard Technical Support.

Let us know how you get on.

Post Edited (Dickens) : 12/19/2012 12:31:44 PM GMT

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 12/20/2012 1:10 PM
Hi there,

The reported issue happens because your Windows places BullGuard in audit mode.
Open regedit, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\ and delete the AuditInProgress key if the value is 1.
Alternatively, you can try importing the attached reg key.
If you feel uncomfortable working in regedit, start a live chat with our support team.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Post Edited (Robert Mateescu) : 12/22/2012 9:31:26 PM GMT

-->