The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Bullguard-mobile_95061.html
Posted By : nala - 1/30/2013 8:48 PM
I have just renewed my bullguard mobile anti virus on my blackberry curve 8520,and I keep getting a message,you must update bullguard with the latest server settings,do you wish to do this,when I say yes it's as if it is updating but when it updates it goes back to that message again,the support people have been in touch wi me but I think they are stumped as well,it worked perfect until I renewed it,it cannot scan until this message goes away,it means I've paid for an app I can't use,any help would be appreciated

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 2/1/2013 3:40 AM
Please contact our Live Support about this issue. They will help you update the settings on your phone.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : nala - 2/1/2013 4:00 PM
Thanks andreea,but support have contacted me several times and as yet have no solution to the problem,maybe you can see what can be done to sort this out.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 2/3/2013 3:05 PM
I have forwarded your case to our developers again.

I have seen the issue on another phone and I can tell you that the app is working properly. It's only that notification that is the issue and we will solve the issue as soon as possible.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : nala - 2/4/2013 1:47 AM
Thanks andreea for all your help in this issue,I will wait on you contacting me again with any updates,
-->