The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Bullguard-mobile_95131.html
Posted By : nala - 2/23/2013 12:22 AM
Since my last post I have still have no solution to the app not being able to scan,I have had plenty of replies from support,but no joy,the one question I want answered is simple, is the phone still covered by bullguard even though it can't scan, if it is fine, if not then this has dragged on long enough, and I think a refund should be considered, bullguard have given me a months extension on my account,but what use is that if the app doesn't do what it's meant to.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 2/27/2013 2:37 AM
Please allow me to start with an apology for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

I would like to assure you that all and every issue is treated with urgency and concern. However, depending on the issue, it may take a while for the cause to be identified and fixed. Unfortunately, this is not a process that we can rush, since a faulty/rushed fix can cause more problems than good.

As soon as the problem is solved, we will of course extend your subscription according to the time your BullGuard did not work properly.

If you would just like a refund, please contact our Payment Department at payment@bullguard.com.

To answer your simple question with a simple answer: Yes, the real time scan is still working and protecting the phone from any malicious processes.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : nala - 2/27/2013 10:11 PM
Thank you andreea for your reply,it has taken you seconds to say to me what I've been asking the support people if my phone is still protected in several e mails and had no reply,I will not be asking for a refund on condition that the phone was protected and since you have stated it is then I'm happy with that,once again thanks for your reply and update to me,

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 2/28/2013 3:12 AM
I assure you that we will do everything to solve the problem with the scan as soon as possible. We will get back to you by e-mail as soon as we have any news.

All the best!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : nala - 2/28/2013 7:52 PM
Happy to say andreea that scan option is now working on the phone again,many thanks to you for your quick responses to my posts and for all your assistance in getting the scan option working again,
-->