The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Pc-wont-shut-down-if-Bis-is-in_96635.html
Posted By : Inixus - 2/16/2014 11:02 PM
When i have Bis installed on my pc and i hit the shut down button i get the taskhost window is shutting down popup but it dosnt, i have to force the shutdown, then if im lucky after 10 mins my pc finnaly shuts down, when i dont have bis installed there are no problems. confused (op sys is windows 7)

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 2/25/2014 12:58 PM
This is a known issue and I have it too, although my computer does shut down eventually. It has something to do with the fact that it's a 64-bit computer (I don't know the specifics of this one).

Our developers are looking into it, so if you would please contact support, so we can get your logs, it will help us. The more logs the developers have, the sooner an issue gets solved.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : Mike A - 12/12/2014 9:55 PM
Hi has this been resolved yet? I'm having the same issue with Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and BullGuard 13.0.267.4

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 12/13/2014 5:38 AM
Hello Mike,

Please note that the latest version of BullGuard is 15.
I will kindly ask you to download it from our website (login to your Online Account and press the "Download" button from the "My Subscription" section).
Let me know if the issue persists.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Posted By : Mike A - 12/15/2014 2:14 PM
Hi I have updated to version 15.0.291.2 but the same issue occurs

It seems when I switch off the anti-virus component the machine shuts down normally

Edit: I have been able to resolve this by disabling the NVidia Streamer Service

Post Edited (Mike A) : 12/17/2014 11:00:12 PM GMT

-->