The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Safe-Results-while-surfing-no-_96695.html
Posted By : JPJ - 2/28/2014 7:24 PM
I have not changed any settings, but safe results are no longer indicated while using Google, Facebook etc.
Checking the settings (section Misc in Advanced Antivirus Settings), they are set right.

What could be the cause ?

Posted By : JPJ - 2/28/2014 7:41 PM
Strangly enough the showing of safe results is variable sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.
eg. searching for Kylie I had a result as in attachment 1 and then clicking next I had a result as in attachment 2

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 3/1/2014 2:22 AM
Hi JPJ,

The issue is caused by a change made by Google to the search engine.

We are aware of the issue and it will be solved in the next days.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2013

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Posted By : JPJ - 3/11/2014 12:24 PM
It seems to work fine again, thank you very much ! ;-)

Posted By : JPJ - 3/11/2014 12:24 PM
It seems to work fine again, thank you very much ! ;-)

Posted By : RiK_ - 3/13/2014 6:19 PM
I have same problem , mine still isn't working?

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 3/15/2014 3:02 AM
Hi Rik,

Update your BullGuard to the latest version (14.0.278.5) and restart your computer.

Let me know if the green ticks are still missing.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Posted By : trilobite - 3/19/2014 2:57 PM
My current version of Bullguard is 13.0.265.3. I've started using Google Chrome only recently and noticed that the safe results are shown only on page 1. If I amend the search or go to page 2 they no longer show.
Do I have to update my Bullguard version too? If so, where do I find the update?
Thanks

Posted By : trilobite - 3/19/2014 3:05 PM
I should have also said I have Windows Vista 64 bit.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 3/21/2014 2:54 AM
Download BullGuard Internet Security 14 from here:

64-bit: http://downloads.bullguard.com/box/BullGuard140_x64_DEFS.exe

32-bit: http://downloads.bullguard.com/box/BullGuard140_DEFS.exe

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : DCR - 3/21/2014 3:00 PM
Sorry if Andreea-Luciana's post was the last word on this thread, I'm new here and my post is a little different. 

We have Windows 8 (64bit) on a Dell Inspiron 660 with Bullguard Internet Security 2013, Internet Explorer 10 and bing search engine.  Within the last couple of days safe search has ceased to work on my account but continues to work on my wife's.

I have got the latest updates for Bullguard and re-booted but this did not resolve the matter.  However I have installed the Google add-on on my account and safe search works on this but still not on bing.  I prefer to use bing and would be grateful if you could suggest a resolution. 

bing does display differently on my account to the way it displays on my wife's account, I can't explain why it does this.  It's something I've only just noticed and thought it worth mentioning.

Thanks
DCR

Post Edited (DCR) : 3/21/2014 12:03:42 PM GMT

Posted By : fyn - 4/9/2014 3:00 PM
Hey
The green icon is gone Again from safe browsing.is starts to disappear monday this week. i am using Google and my bullguard version is 14.0.279.3.safe is working no doubt about that, but the icons is gone.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 4/10/2014 7:11 AM
We have again disabled the ticks, because of a bug. The unsafe sites will continue to be blocked (only the ticks are not displayed).

The issue will be solved as soon as possible.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : fyn - 4/10/2014 10:08 AM
ok :-)

Posted By : RiK_ - 4/14/2014 1:47 AM
Robert Mateescu said...
Hi Rik,

Update your BullGuard to the latest version (14.0.278.5) and restart your computer.

Let me know if the green ticks are still missing.

Best wishes!

I have version 14.0.279.1 . Is this not the latest version?

Posted By : DCR - 4/18/2014 1:05 PM
Thanks for the e-mail Andreea-Luciana, received after fyn's post.  Possibly a week ago I thought it had been fixed but I note your subsequent post.  Currently the ticks and 'banners' appear on all Google results but only on the first result in Bing and then only on the sub-divisions of that result.  Bing's results on my wife's account are the same as on mine, she does not currently use Google.  This seems like an ongoing problem.  I'll use whichever gives me more information at first glance until it settles down.

DCR

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 4/23/2014 8:38 PM
I was informed that the issues should be solved now, so make sure you update your BullGuard and see if the ticks are being displayed correctly. If any of you continue to have difficulties, please let us know.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

-->