Sorry if Andreea-Luciana's post was the last word on this thread, I'm new here and my post is a little different.
We have Windows 8 (64bit) on a Dell Inspiron 660 with Bullguard Internet Security 2013, Internet Explorer 10 and bing search engine. Within the last couple of days safe search has ceased to work on my account but continues to work on my wife's.
I have got the latest updates for Bullguard and re-booted but this did not resolve the matter. However I have installed the Google add-on on my account and safe search works on this but still not on bing. I prefer to use bing and would be grateful if you could suggest a resolution.
bing does display differently on my account to the way it displays on my wife's account, I can't explain why it does this. It's something I've only just noticed and thought it worth mentioning.
Post Edited (DCR) : 3/21/2014 12:03:42 PM GMT