The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Compatibility-with-bitdefender_96709.html
Posted By : tf44 - 3/4/2014 6:46 PM
Hello guys, was wondering if there was any compatibility problems with bdsafepay and bullguard internet security 2014. I have vista home premium sp/2. Thanks for any information.

Posted By : Dickens - 3/4/2014 8:35 PM
BullGuard uses the same engine as Bitdefender, except for the firewall.

Looking at the Bitdefender Safepay FAQs it says, 'if you install a Bitdefender antivirus product you will still be able to use the Safepay feature.'

I guess you could try Safepay (I haven't yet - I use Trusteer Rapport); you could always remove the module if it causes a conflict.

Post Edited (Dickens) : 3/4/2014 5:38:24 PM GMT

Posted By : tf44 - 3/4/2014 9:06 PM
Thanks Dickens for reply. I did install and everything seemed alright,except bdsafepay does a quick scan when it opens and I can't get it to negotiate with bd scan server. I tried allowing all bdsafepay services in bullguard firewall,but scan fails. bd safepay does say if I understand the risk I can continue on and login to whatever website I want(banking,paypal).Again thanks for reply.

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 3/4/2014 11:26 PM
Hi tf44,

Disable the BullGuard antivirus module and test if this helps.
Let us know the result.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

-->