The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/30/Games-to-add-to-Gamers-Edition_75128.html
Posted By : adamski2009 - 7/13/2009 1:40 PM
Hi,
Love the software, but can you add more Game Profiles.

Games such as:
The Sims 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Command and Conquer 3
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3

Basically, games that have been released since Jan 2009.

Keep up the great work,
adamski2009

Posted By : Abnoba - 7/19/2009 4:14 PM
Hi!
Thanks you for bringing this up. We'll see that the profiles are added in the near future.
Feel free to recommend other popular games that should have a profile in the application.
Cheers!

Posted By : bradcapo2 - 7/31/2009 3:46 AM
This is an interesting post.. thank you for sharing

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

Posted By : Bugalugz - 11/11/2009 2:19 PM
Arma 2 and rFactor please :) also coming soon: Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins Creed 2

Posted By : |FM| Dukey - 11/19/2009 5:16 AM
crysis, actually every game from crytek studio's

Posted By : OZS - 11/25/2009 3:28 PM
Any Chance you can add.

By Novalogic
Delta Force Xtreme 2
Joint Operations
Escalation
Delta Force Angle Falls (released soon)

Call of Duty World at War
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Flash point 2 Dragon Rising

Post Edited (OZS) : 25-11-2009 12:30:13 GMT

Posted By : SolidSuperGrunt - 1/19/2010 2:06 AM
I would like you to add support for more MMORPG's such as Star Trek Online (I know it is still in Beta testing but it is set to release early next month), and Star Wars Galaxies. I would think that any of the major MMO's such as these would have been added already but as I don't know how to set them up already nor do I want to mess them up please help us semi experienced gamers out.

*edit* I think it would be a good idea to use X-fire's website for ideas as to which games are popular and needing support from this program. And please add a button on the website to report forum posts so that we can report people for posting adds for products, thanks.*edit*

Post Edited (SolidSuperGrunt) : 18-01-2010 23:09:02 GMT

Posted By : SolidSuperGrunt - 1/27/2010 5:53 AM
Please add Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. I have yet to install Mass Effect 2 on my computer but I can not pay Mass Effect with BullGuard running so I have to close the program, and therefore I disconnect from the internet and can't get updates as to online server status for other games, or communicate, and add game time to X-Fire while playing this great game. I really like BullGuard Gamer edition but if this issue isn't resolved then I will have to go back to my old AntiVirus solution.

Posted By : rer8 - 2/24/2010 3:40 AM
Consider adding:
rFactor & rFactor2 (coming Q2 2010)
Steam/GTR Evolution, Race 07
NetKar Pro
GPL / Grand Prix Legends

Also consider allowing the user to remove and add game profiles from the profile page.

Posted By : enitsrik - 3/9/2010 7:23 PM
would like you to add:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Tom clancy`s Ghost Recon, Future Soldier (coming summer 2010)

Posted By : Egon - 3/23/2010 9:51 PM
Any game from the last 6 months? I regret buying this software, it's awful...automatically updates...yeah right!

Posted By : Shadowsun - 3/30/2010 10:05 AM
Enemy Territory - Quake Wars

near impossible to get back to the desktop without exiting the game (i really hate that..)
not getting any bullguard-messages would be a must for everyone playing that (already made my own profile)

@ Egon

i think the 9.0 version has only just been released, and you can add your own game profiles if it is required until/if they do add it.
-->