The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/30/Malware-protection-recently-sl_91384.html
Posted By : Tro Scar - 4/14/2011 8:28 PM
Hey . Since yesterday I have found that a file named svc.host was using over 260k of my cpu . I did some research and checked the files it was running . It turns out that it was 4 files running . Those four files were Bullguardmonitoring Service ,Bullguard Firewall service, Bullguard Scan Service and Bullguard Main service .I then came to the forum and looked around to see if someone had the same problem . I found this post forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Process-quotSvchostexe-BullGua_62892.html . I copyed the advice at the bottom of the post of turning things off too see if it made a difference . When I turned off the Malware protection the cpu usage returned to normal . Obviously I don't want to have to keep my malware protection off . I require advice . Thanks .

Posted By : Tavi - 4/17/2011 7:16 AM
Hello,

The issue might be caused by a conflict, but in order to exactly determine what happens, we will need you to contact us via email or chat to further troubleshoot this issue.

Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here

-->