The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/30/SWTOR-Problem_96006.html
Posted By : Fregrin - 9/15/2013 3:31 PM
Had this issue with SWTOR,if Parent controls are active Bullguard blocks the game..I have been in contact with support and recently emailsent to me with the following..

I will kindly like to inform you that the QA and Development departments have confirmed the error and a solution should be available starting version .263 of BullGuard.

i think my version is 13.0.261.9

when will version .263 be released ?

i also have the issue with FFXIV where have to disable antivirus to play it..getting very discouraged with this package,had no problems with kaspersky.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 9/15/2013 9:33 PM
Thank you for your feedback!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 13

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : Fregrin - 9/15/2013 10:06 PM
er ok but that doesnt answer the question when is version .263 due for release please ?

Posted By : Fregrin - 10/16/2013 2:04 PM
noticed this morning that version has update to 13.0.263, yet when it try swtor (star wars), still getting error messages such as login service unavailable with parental controls enabled.. please assist.

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 10/17/2013 3:26 AM
I will inquire and get back to you as soon as possible!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - 10/17/2013 10:41 PM
You should have been contacted by now. I expect a positive outcome for this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Posted By : LockTxt - 5/2/2014 4:23 AM
I had a similar issue but the latest patch of SWTOR fixed it blush
-->