The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/35/BullGuard-Mobile-Backup-is-ONL_94196.html
Posted By : Andreea-Luciana Ostache - Yesterday 9:33 AM
I personally always wanted a way to backup my important files more than searching for protection, simply because I do not have any files that can get infected. I can easily restore all my programs, favorites, bookmarks, e-mails and what not because I always have a backup of the installation files and personal settings.
Even if I get infected, which I don't because I have BullGuard :), there is always the chance of a hard drive failure right when you need it the least.

Having a smartphone myself, I care a lot less about the phone itself, than I care about all my contacts and all the pictures I have taken with it. I already have BullGuard Mobile Security, which I love because there is nothing going on my phone that I do not know of, but BullGuard Mobile Backup is a good solution as well, especially for people that change their phone a lot. I think that we all need to care about our personal data and take the steps to protect it, before we come to regret it.

Here is a link to the description and features of the product: www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-mobile-backup-12.aspx

Here is a link to our guides www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-mobile-backup-12-guides.aspx

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

-->