The original version of this page can be found at :
Posted By : Frank Martin - 11/1/2011 10:52 AM
Hello, I am looking for a free to use nameserver service where i can set up my .bit to ip mapping.
I looked a but it seems they dont accept .bit in A-records.

I Use Window Xp. But My Task Manager is Always is Disable, I Enable it but its is automatically doing disable,
can virus do this type of job if yes can scan my pc online because i use Norton anti virus and i scan pc many time but not found any threat

anyone have any suggestion

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 24-05-2012 08:26:18 GMT

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 11/2/2011 7:01 AM
Hi Frank,

A virus can disable your access to Task Manager, Regedit and so on.
I recommend you to download Malwarebytes from the below link, install it, update it, and run a full computer scan. Return to us with the log.
The download button is in the Left side, do not download ARO or other software from the same page: .

Robert Mateescu

Support Technician EN

Posted By : Frank Martin - 11/17/2011 4:01 PM
Thanks For Taking Time to Inform me . I used Online Pc Scan with Mcafee Online Virus Scan Program

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 24-05-2012 08:26:36 GMT

Posted By : Robert Mateescu - 11/18/2011 12:07 AM
Hi Frank,

If the issue persists after running McAfee Online Virus Scan, follow the instructions from my previous post.

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly:!

Posted By : JackMilther - 12/19/2012 8:53 AM
Ya Normally virus will detect the Task Manager in Windows XP. I too have Experienced it a lot but now i am using Windows 7. Its safe by using task manager now.

Posted By : IgorS - 2/11/2013 12:58 PM
I like the views here of all the experts.

Posted By : rozermartin - 10/7/2013 12:00 PM
The information provided by your forum is too much effective for me bcz it helped me out from problem which I was facing from last 7 Day.

Posted By : SEOLand - 10/24/2013 1:19 PM
Thank Robert for the information. It is also helpful to me.