Total Posts : 520
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Andreea-Luciana Ostache

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Safe Results while surfing no longer show
I was informed that the issues should be solved now, so make sure you update your BullGuard and see if the ticks are being displayed correctly. If any of you continue to have difficulties, please let ...
BullGuard CustomersAndreea-Luciana Ostache
Today 8:38 PM
 Internet connection intermittent
The "We would recommend therefore to contact your PC vendor or Microsoft directly" is a standard reply, when software should be working and it's not, because it is, true most of the times, a Windows i ...
Today 8:35 PM
 Slowed internet browsing
Since you have problems with your browser, since you have already ran a MBAM and an Antivirus scan and neither of them found anything, since a "link scanner" means that it scans the links on a page, w ...
BullGuard Trial usersAndreea-Luciana Ostache
Today 8:26 PM
 Slowed internet browsing
Your problem in two words: Avast+AVG You can not have more than one security suite on your computer, no matter which friend tells you that you can and regardless of the brand. They have similar fun ...
BullGuard Trial usersAndreea-Luciana Ostache
Today 12:27 AM
 Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall
Hello Kat and welcome to our forum. While we encourage the use of the forum for any conversations, for actual support for issues, we recommend that you contact support directly. You will see a link ...
Today 12:06 AM