Profile Created :Friday, July 10, 2009
Total Posts : 28
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Beauty

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 I think it is a virus. I have constant browser hang ups and brief program not responding episodes
Hi Robert Than you for your help. I will do as you suggested. It's good to know I do not have any viruses. All the best Beauty
Removal HelpBeauty
8/15/2014 7:13 PM
 I think it is a virus. I have constant browser hang ups and brief program not responding episodes
Hi Robert I followed all of the instruction you gave me. I did have a problem with the combofix. I rename it Grace, downloaded it and placed it on the desktop in a spot that I would be able to ...
Removal HelpBeauty
8/12/2014 6:06 AM
Hello Robert When I ran the Adware Cleaner, in files I unchecked the "C:\Program Files\Uninstaller" I did not know if I should have allowed that to be removed. If you say it should I will download ...
Removal HelpBeauty
8/10/2014 7:49 PM
If I am doing this wrong I apologize. I ran the hijack this as administrator as suggested by the program and it ran without a message popping up like I received in the the first run through. I am po ...
Removal HelpBeauty
8/9/2014 9:51 PM

Hello I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 Laptop Computer I think that I have a virus, my browser, Mozilla Firefox, flashes; it is slow in its response, or it says not responding. I used my other br ...

Removal Help

Beauty
8/9/2014 9:31 PM