Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to BigRock

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Question about Automated scan tasks at the Windows Admin level
I should clarify that as a trial user, I do not view this issue to be a show stopper. Admin-based av task management is a personal convenience feature that I look for in these products, so I was so ...
BullGuard Trial usersBigRock
11/30/2013 10:35 PM
To answer my own question: While Bullguard lets you specify a scheduled antivirus scan task, that task is associated with your active Windows user profile. If you are not logged on as that user wh ...
BullGuard Trial usersBigRock
11/30/2013 2:33 AM

Parental control database
How does BIS 2014 manage the size and growth of the parental control database file (PACReports.db)? I have noticed that the file has been growing since I first installed the trial version. An ex ...

BullGuard Trial users

BigRock
11/27/2013 12:40 AM

Does Bullguard IS 2014 allow me to schedule an automated Antivirus scan task through my windows admin account or at an administrative (SYSTEM) rights level such that the task applies to all windows ac ...

BullGuard Trial users

BigRock
11/17/2013 4:23 AM
 First views of a new Bullguard user
As a very recent and new user of BullGuard IS 2014, I agree with Keep It Simple's observations on the user interface. I'd like to expand on the matter of the default size of Bullguard main window c ...
BullGuard CustomersBigRock
11/17/2013 3:06 AM