Total Posts : 8
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Hamlet

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Slow wireless connection( Semi Solved)
Hi. Did you install the 2014 version over the top of the older one or was it a clean install? You might want to consider uninstalling BG 2014 and reinstalling it. If you want, you could also run so ...
BullGuard CustomersHamlet
12/15/2013 9:29 PM
 Protecting against government malware
Yes, I understand that but I choose to trust BullGuard and a few other security companies and I choose to spend my money with them for a variety of reasons. One small reason is because they indicate ...
11/14/2013 3:20 AM
Thank you for the answer. It is good to hear your statement and your position helps to build even more trust in your product. I wish that all companies would adopt your policy but I am afraid that ...
11/13/2013 2:25 PM

Hi. I am using the latest version of BullGuard Internet Security and it is working great for me. Thank you for making a quality, easy to use product. I have a general interest question at the mom ...

BullGuard Customers

Hamlet
11/13/2013 5:52 AM
 Windows Firewall - on or off with BullGuard Internet Security?
Thanks for the information and advice. I have turned off my Windows firewall. For a while, my computer said neither firewall was turned on eventhough BullGuard's firewall was running. I rebooted on ...
12/6/2012 6:47 AM