Profile Created :Friday, March 19, 2010
Total Posts : 27
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to J Moore

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they
Hi, Do you have an update for me ? I still only have 1.93 GB free of 5 GB, and my backed up files are missing. I've sent my user ID to support in an email, which is now over a week ago ...
BullGuard CustomersJ Moore
9/24/2014 10:23 PM
 Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they
I've sent an email to support now.
9/17/2014 12:12 PM
It seems the PM functionality isn't working. Every time I write a message and submit, the web page just jumps to the Forum title page !
9/17/2014 12:07 PM

Bullguard Firewall sometimes fails to start automatically. Error: 0x41d Step 5
I often have the error reported by Bullguard, that the firewall won't start. The error code 0x41d Step 5 is reported. What can I do ? Is there a way that the Firewall can attempt to restart when it fa ...

BullGuard Customers

J Moore
9/13/2014 2:07 PM
Hi, I still have 3.1GB of files I can't access or delete, or even "see". I sent you a PM. Anyone have an update ? I'd like to be able to use the Backup space again, and at least need to be able to ...
9/13/2014 2:01 PM