Profile Created :Saturday, July 28, 2007
Total Posts : 58
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Lea

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Bullguard is not finding anything wrong, but lately my internet is as slow as dial-up
I am sorry. I meant it is only the internet on my computer. It is fine in the rest of the house with all our other devices. And it is just as slow whether everyone is online in the house or just me. I ...
Removal HelpLea
8/28/2015 8:47 PM
 Bullguard is not finding anything wrong, but lately my internet is as slow as dial-up
I was going to do a hijack this, but the hijack this page said "Note: Only use this utility when advised by a security expert, or a member of the BullGuard Support Team. Using the HijackThis tool ...
Removal HelpLea
8/26/2015 11:24 PM

Hello, My computer is fully protected by Bullguard. But for some reason the internet on my computer has gotten very slow lately, like dial-up slow. It is only my internet, as all the other computer ...

Removal Help

Lea
8/25/2015 10:52 PM
 Internet and now programs too are running sooooo slow! HELP please or the monitor gets it ;)
Hello, I checked the cpu and the apple mobile device support was taking 100% of the cpu. So I disabled that and my computer is running a bit better. Still slow but I will try the above steps, Thank ...
Removal HelpLea
9/17/2011 5:56 AM
 Internet and now programs too are running sooooo slow! HELP please or the monitor gets it ;)
And last [b]DDs log files[/b] . UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) . Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Boo ...
Removal HelpLea
9/15/2011 9:02 PM