Profile Created :Thursday, March 25, 2010
Total Posts : 83
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to NorthPole

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Bullguard 2014 Internet Security: Firewall blocks internet connection at startup
I happened to do just that yesterday, and no issues were reported (same story with SuperAntiSpyware). I've been wondering whether the Trusteer Rapport software driver (which creates a VPN) might be a ...
BullGuard CustomersNorthPole
4/15/2014 3:36 PM
 Bullguard 2014 Internet Security: Firewall blocks internet connection at startup
I've found quite a few times in recent weeks that attempts to update BullGuard manually immediately after the PC starts up have failed, generating a report that connection could not be made with the u ...
4/13/2014 5:17 PM
 Windows Live Mail: Backup failure and blacked out tool bar
[quote="Dickens"] Drank more than several glasses of Chenin Blanc but missed a number of good TV programmes while trying to fix the problem![/quote] Dickens, your fault-finding sessions sound a lot ...
Computer and Mobile SecurityNorthPole
3/14/2014 8:41 PM
 Windows Live Mail: Backup failure and blacked out tool bar
Like Dickens, I upgraded a few months ago to WLM 2012 (which itself received a recent Microsoft update), although in my case it was from WLM 2009. Although I haven't experienced a black bar, I do find ...
Computer and Mobile SecurityNorthPole
3/13/2014 2:15 PM
 Installer problem
Andreea, shouldn't the online installer be running an integrity checksum test after completing the downloading process and before starting the install?
2/3/2014 6:47 PM