Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to fsmhelpus

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Slowed internet browsing
Hi thanks for the help, but I uninstalled AVG months ago, and it's a "link scanner" that runs on my browser only that's left. In fact, I left the program on my computer specifically because the uninst ...
BullGuard Trial usersfsmhelpus
4/23/2014 5:13 AM

Slowed internet browsing
Hi, I've recently started having a problem with my computer where when I attempt to stream video (netflix, hulu, etc), my browser crashes. And I don't mean there's something wrong with the browser, I ...

BullGuard Trial users

fsmhelpus
4/21/2014 7:57 AM
 Link Hijacking to ***.tursted(sic).net
Well, the extra ads on google and the link hijacking are gone. I'm getting some weird issues when I restart the computer now, though. Last restart, I saw a process running on my task manager that I di ...
Removal Helpfsmhelpus
1/24/2014 10:35 AM
Here's the log from the OTL fix All processes killed ========== OTL ========== Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{F591181E-E086-47C6-9022-18D3ED6A1 ...
Removal Helpfsmhelpus
1/21/2014 4:07 AM
Here you go! OTL logfile created on: 1/18/2014 10:07:34 AM - Run 1 OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\Arian\Desktop Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Versi ...
Removal Helpfsmhelpus
1/18/2014 9:23 PM