Profile Created :Saturday, December 26, 2009
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to humdinger_v

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Want to know the virus in my laptop. Application window (always on top) 3 hour count down
I was able to fix mine but i still needed to back up my file in Documents and Settings. The virus only resides in the profile so if you delete your user profile then create a new one, it will be fixed ...
Alerts & New Threatshumdinger_v
12/29/2009 7:46 AM
 Want to know the virus in my laptop. Application window (always on top) 3 hour count down
Now, I'm trying to download HiJackThis and the laptop immediately shuts down. I can't download the application... :( boohooo...
12/27/2009 5:43 AM
Hi malik. How were you able to run HiJackthis? I'm having a hard time running apps or IE because the window is always on top and occupying most part of the screen? Thanks.
12/27/2009 4:49 AM

I got my flash drive infected by a virus.. the folders became .exe. Norton tried to clean this and then I used my laptop. All of a sudden a weird window or application is showing that is always on top ...

Alerts & New Threats

humdinger_v
12/26/2009 8:18 PM

I got my flash drive infected by a virus.. the folders became .exe. Norton tried to clean this and then I used my laptop. All of a sudden a weird window or application is showing that is always on top ...

Alerts & New Threats

humdinger_v
12/26/2009 8:17 PM