Total Posts : 7
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to legrant

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 This Connection is Untrusted
Don't know if you're having the same problem. Titus on the BG live chat gave me a solution earlier today: [quote="Titus"][green]It appears that in some case, our Safe Results option has been l ...
BullGuard Trial userslegrant
9/17/2014 11:28 AM
 Problems with Windows Live Mail & BG
Sent a new logs to Bullguard this AM Have removed Bullguard from client's system and installed Microsoft Security Essentials to allow them to keep working. Just received a call from another clie ...
BullGuard Customerslegrant
10/18/2012 12:52 PM
Had a live chat yesterday and Iulia from tech suggested this: 11:11 Iulia Burlacu: In case the problem reappears at some point, I will kindly recommend you not to uninstall BullGuard but to perform ...
10/18/2012 11:29 AM

Had an issue with at least six different customers over the last two months. They all use Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 and for reasons unknown, they'll suddenly be unable to send or receive mail. ...

BullGuard Customers

legrant
10/17/2012 11:44 AM
 Any one try to upgrade from Internet Security 10 (IS 10) to IS 12 ? Please share your experience
Done quite a few of these. Some have worked OK, some haven't. I'm probably on old traditionalist regarding upgrades but I usually prefer to uninstall, restart and then re-reinstall.
1/3/2012 4:41 PM