Total Posts : 8
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to tbush004

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Computer running snail slow, virus maybe
Hi. I just saw your reply so have not yet run the delfix tool yet. However, as I was browsing on a page, a Microsoft warning box came up saying basically that there is a severe threat on my system a ...
Removal Helptbush004
2/7/2014 5:27 PM
No, when I would try to sign in to the forum to post the log from the scan you had me run, it kept saying that my account was locked out by an administrator. System seems to be running much faste ...
Removal Helptbush004
2/5/2014 5:19 PM
Hi. This is still KMB1999 but I am posting with my husband from his bullguard account. For some reason, my account has been locked out by an administrator. I am not sure why. I logged on just fine ...
Removal Helptbush004
2/4/2014 7:13 PM
 Random stuff downloading on system! Help needed
I think things are okay. Had a weird pop up yesterday when I went online. It was for some sort of toolbar. I think I found what it was from in my programs list and once I removed the program, the p ...
Removal Helptbush004
6/3/2012 3:13 AM
 Random stuff downloading on system! Help needed
. ------- Supplementary Scan ------- . uStart Page = hxxp://aol.com/ mStart Page = hxxp://www.bigseekpro.com/pivotstickfigure/{4D0B0E71-F4D6-4CCF-A275-638808CDE82C} uInternet Connection Wizard,Sh ...
Removal Helptbush004
5/30/2012 5:15 AM