Profile Created :Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Total Posts : 12
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to tinasg

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Redundant Virus in my notebook: Windows Police Pro, Total Security and koobface
Thanks for the info. Can you please answer my following queries: 1) Can you tell the source of this virus/spyware? Is it the USB (i had given it to some one to use) or the network? 2) Is there ...
Removal Toolstinasg
10/1/2009 5:36 AM
Hello, I noticed a member facing the same issue like me in the thread http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/10/Google-and-task-manager-not-wo_77138.html That is after running combo fix, the SQL servi ...
Removal Toolstinasg
9/25/2009 9:10 AM
Here are the logs that I have already posted above: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:35:57 AM, on 9/24/2009 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet ...
Removal Toolstinasg
9/24/2009 10:12 AM
Hello Touch, The system seems to be running fine now. I am a bit worried about few things: 1) Some of my services do not start like MS SQL server. 2) When I clicked on the Windows Firewall from ...
Removal Toolstinasg
9/24/2009 5:05 AM
[color=black>Hello] [/color] [color=black>Thank] [/color] [color=black>I] [/color] [color=black>---------> Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1. ...
Removal Toolstinasg
9/23/2009 1:00 PM