The app got even better
- 100% support for Android 4.0 devices
- New and more interactive interface
- Boost in Antivirus performance
- Enhanced Antitheft protection
To start the upgrade process, you need to manually uninstall your current
version of Mobile Security. Just follow these
- Go to Settings >> Apps or Settings >> Application
Management >> Applications
- Look for BullGuard Mobile Security and tap on it
- Tap on Uninstall and confirm uninstalling
on the next screen
Once the old version is uninstalled, return to this page and tap on Continue
Before downloading Mobile Security, please make sure the older version is uninstalled.
Once the new version is installed, you will have to register with BullGuard again. Just enter the details used during the original registration:
- Licence key
- E-mail address (your username)
- Password (Forgot it? Reset it at manager.bullguard.com)
- Phone number
Need more help? Just contact
Note: This upgrade is a one-time occurrence. All future upgrades will simply overlay the previous version.
Click on the button to download the application.