Le Support de BullGuard
How to delete infected files from Recycle Bin
HOW TO DELETE INFECTED FILES FROM RECYCLE BIN
If a malware is found to be located in Recycle Bin then you need to follow the steps presented below in order to remove it.
1. Disable the On-Access scanning of your current antivirus program.
2. Go to the Recycle Bin icon from your Desktop and double click it.
3. Go to the File menu and select Empty Recycle Bin.
4. Click the Yes button.
N.B. Emptying the Recycle Bin permanently deletes all items.
5. Enable the On-Access scanning of your current antivirus program.
About Recycle Bin
1. The Recycle Bin is used to store deleted files (this is a protection mechanism for an accidental deletion).
2. Items deleted from a floppy disk or a network drive are permanently deleted and will not be sent to the Recycle Bin.
3. It is usually represented by one of the folders:
The BullGuard Team