How to remove Trojan.VB.AE
1. Open Task Manager select Applications, right-click on the "L_and_A" entry
and select End task.
2. After that, please run a full scan of your computer with BullGuard.
1. A decrease in the free space on the hard disk.
2. Multiple files with similar names in various folders.
1. When running, the trojan will display a fake error message box containing one of the
File not found
Error opening file, Winpaint.dll missing
After the OK button is pressed, it starts searching for files with following extensions:
.exe, .mp3, .avi and .jpg
2. When an .exe file is found, it copies itself to the same location as the target file
and adds a random letter in front of the name.
3. When an .mp3, .avi or .jpg file is found, it copies itself to the same location
as the target file having the same name and it will add .exe extension.
The BullGuard Team