PC Tune Up overview
The main box for the PC Tune Up module allows you to access its main functions through the More Actions (...) button.
Optimize: Scans for and removes temporary files, log files, broken registry entries, among others, to keep your computer clear of clutter and running smooth.
- Basic: Turn the automatic PC Tune Up scan On or Off.
- Advanced: Choose exactly what the PC Tune Up scan will search for and fix.
Introducing PC Tune Up
PC Tune Up is a welcome addition to the BullGuard Internet Security suite that will help you keep your computer in excellent working order. The module will scan your computer system and spot anything that is causing it to slow down, such as leftover programs, data corruption or not having enough hard disk space available.
Why the need for PC Tune Up?
BullGuard PC Tune Up is a continuous automated service check of your computer to make it faster, more reliable and more efficient. There are several things that slow it down in time:
- Internet temporary files that are downloaded when you browse websites
- Windows temporary files that are created by application installers or by running applications
- Unused or broken Windows registry entries which are registry keys that are no longer tied to programs or drivers from the computer
- Unnecessary or old Windows memory dumps and log files that are created when applications crash or when your system has issues and needs to report them to Microsoft.
- Empty your Recycle Bin to help keep your computer clean with just a push of a button.
The Tune Up module will help you find the items that are slowing down your PC and fix them to keep your system running at full speed.