Editing the Mobile Security settings
From the main BullGuard screen, tap on the device Menu button or on the cogwheel icon from the upper right hand side of the screen to view the Menu options. You can access the following sections from that drop-down:
- Settings: allows you to alter Connectivity and Application settings.
- Account: provides access to the My Account section and an option to activate your licence key if you have one
- Logs: displays all application logs for the last x days
- About: you can find your BullGuard Mobile Security version here
- Help: Depending on where you are in the application, the help screen will provide some useful information on the module.
Use Internet connections (wireless and 3G): will allow or deny use of the Internet to our application. Please note turning this feature off will highly limit the functionality of the app.
Use Wi-Fi only: If enabled BullGuard will only use the Internet connection if it is a Wi-Fi connection.
While roaming: With this option enabled BullGuard will connect through 3G even while on roaming.
Enable Call Manager: you can enable or disable the Call Manager from here.
Block all shortcodes: you can enable or disable short code blocking by the Call Manager by tapping on the slider.