How to save Event Logs (Windows XP)
Here is what needs to be performed in order to access and export Event Logs on your system:
1. Right-click My Computer and select Manage.
2. In the Computer Management window that opens, click Event Viewer, in the left list.
3. Right-click the Application entry and select Save Log File As...
4. In the window that opens, type a name for the file and save on a location at your liking, by clicking Save.
5. Repeat step 4 for the System and Security entries.
The BullGuard Team