How to install BullGuard Internet Security
1. Go to the following link:Internet Security and download your BullGuard product.
2. When the pop-up window appears, choose to save the BullGuard installer to your computer desktop.
3. Run the BullGuard installer from your desktop (to start the installer click on the BullGuard icon you will see on your desktop) and follow the installation steps.
4. Reboot the computer when prompted to do so.
5. When the computer re-starts make sure you are connected to the internet then do one of the following:
a. If you do not have an account, register to create a new one. Make sure you use a valid email address and
a password you will remember.
b. If you already have an account, choose 'I am already a BullGuard user' and login with your account details.
6. Enter the licence key shown on the purchase page (it is also included in the confirmation email) and your account should now be activated or renewed.
Note : If you are not prompted to enter the activation code automatically, you can get there yourself if you open the BullGuard console, go to Main section, Account tab and press "Enter License-Key".
7. BullGuard will now run automatically in the background giving you comprehensive protection from viruses and all other online threats.
PS: Don't forget to set up and run the backup feature, ensure your precious files are protected from computer theft and crashes.
If you did not find the solution you were looking for, please feel free to contact our Support.
Top of page