BullGuard is making its VPN available to the channel to both expand its product portfolio and provide existing and new partners with the opportunity to leverage the surging demand for VPNs across Europe.
- With tens of millions of people now working from home the call for VPNs is soaring and resellers can now ride this wave of burgeoning opportunity, drive revenue, boost profit and expand their customer base with BullGuard VPN.
The move signals BullGuard's commitment to the channel, flying in the face of most other cybersecurity vendors who have a direct-to-consumer strategy.
- BullGuard VPN is available immediately so resellers can provide their customers with an award-winning and advanced, yet easy-to-use VPN product that provides unbreakable military-grade encryption, to ensure complete privacy and total anonymity.
The potential for reseller revenue growth is substantial. Since earlier this year cybercriminals have without question proven their opportunistic nature by launching an unprecedented number of attacks that exploit the Covid-19 pandemic. This has sharpened the focus of remote employees and home workers who now recognise the value of VPNs hence the steep rise in demand.
By meeting this need for VPNs resellers will benefit from excellent up-front margins and industry-leading 25% revenue share on all license renewals.
It’s worth noting BullGuard VPN is part of BullGuard’s renowned, award-winning Advantage Partner Programme
, which has paid out over €19 million in partner revenue share over the past decade.
BullGuard partners already benefit from an award-winning, innovative, and forward-looking product portfolio and the VPN service reflects BullGuard's unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best protection possible:
- BullGuard VPN defeats hackers, defends against man-in-the-middle attacks, protects against data theft, and beats back those who spy on wireless data traffic and try to distribute malware on devices over Wi-Fi networks.
- It provides customers with complete security when using vulnerable Wi-Fi hotspots and enables online anonymity, which is increasingly important in an online world where privacy is continuously under siege.
- Users can hide their originating IP address and prevent ISPs, social media platforms, and government organisations from monitoring their online browsing activity.
- Customers also benefit from BullGuard’s renowned 24/7 customer support, regular software updates, and strictly no-logs policy.
BullGuard VPN runs on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS operating systems and is available in one, two, and three-year license plans. Each license secures and protects up to six devices simultaneously (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet) and users can choose internet connections from 16 different country locations.
To find out more about this exclusive channel opportunity click here