BullGuard is looking for an effective problem solving DevOps Engineer who will be involved in software development and infrastructure, building and monitoring our development, test and production environments.
- Developing and enhancing our automation processes by working closely with both Infrastructure and Development teams to consider the best mix of technologies and on-premises/ cloud solutions that support highly sustainable and stable services in our infrastructure;
- Improving and maintaining our existing Applications infrastructure and deployment flows, to ensure all our production systems are robust, stable and able to service a growing number of clients;
- Provisioning and monitoring our development/ test/ production environments;
- Working closely with our R&D, product-development and analytics team;
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of existing applications and data-processes and build environments for new products;
- Automating everything, including provisioning, monitoring, data processes and continuous delivery elements.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- 2+ years of DevOps or System Engineer experience;
- Good knowledge of modern web architectures (rest/ restful, web apps, .net framework)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or equivalent experience and skills with other cloud computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Automated build and deployment with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy;
- Experience and willing to work with Microsoft stack (Windows, IIS, CMD, PowerShell);
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/ IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls);
- Good knowledge of shell scripting and/ or dynamic languages (Bash, Perl, Python);
- Experience with configuration management tools such as CHEF, Puppet, Ansible;
- Knowledge of relational/ NOSQL databases includin its performance tuning, backup/ restore scripts and processes.
By applying to this job you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
BullGuard collects your personal data for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, BullGuard may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
BullGuard does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, BullGuard has international sites and BullGuard uses resources located throughout the world. BullGuard may from time to time also use third parties to act on BullGuard`s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within BullGuard group of companies as well as to third parties acting on BullGuard's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided BullGuard with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Submit your CV