BullGuard is redefining its Infrastructure Team with new members to bring ideas on how to approach Infrastructure in the hybrid cloud era, where on-premise infrastructure can’t have downtime and must work seamlessly with public clouds.
Where deployment demand from development teams must be met with high expertise, professionalism, and industry best-practices.
As part of our team you will use…
- • Design, plan, implement, support and maintain on-premise data center and network, server and storage systems in a high-availability environment, providing senior level technical expertise on projects.
- • Proactively monitor computing platforms for performance issues and respond within strict time frames.
- • Provide support on Infrastructure and Integration-related issues to internal teams and mentor own team.
- • Work as a primary liaison between our company and our Infrastructure technology vendors.
- • Develop and maintain processes to support business continuity in the event of an infrastructure disaster situation.
- • Scheduling and supporting internal security scans and compliance audits.
- • Creating and maintaining the Infrastructure’s documentation and knowledge base.
- • Traveling twice a year to our Luxembourg Data center for scheduled maintenance (firmware updates).
- • 3+ years experience in HA Systems Administration, including design, implementation, ongoing administration, and support of critical systems based on open-source Linux and derivates.
- • Strong experience with communication protocols like BGP, OSPF, STP, RSTP and various network technologies – VPN, Firewall, Ethernet Switches & Routers, TCP/IP, Network Subnetting, VLANs, Cat5e/Cat6, Fiber, SFP+, etc. and configuration of LACP/LAGG/Bond, switch virtual chassis and serial communication.
- • Experience with HA Storage systems like proprietary NetApp or Equallogic, but also opensource like Ceph or ZFS.
- • Hands on experience on Red Hat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu, BSD and derivates, ESXi, XEN and HyperV systems.
- • Strong experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic, Zabbix
- • The ability to take a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience bases.
- • Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
- • Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code deployments (from PXE booting and installing metal on premise to Cloud Formation or similar tools in public clouds)
- • System configuration management expertise with products such as Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, Ansible or containers
- • Hands on experience with public cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- • Working knowledge of backup and restore solutions in Linux and Windows environments
- • Data Security mindset with knowledge of encryption protocols and netflow configuration for traffic audit
- • Good understanding of Load Balancer technologies like opensource HAproxy or Nginx and closed sourced like Citrix Netscaler and further application 3-tier architecture concepts.
- • Great experience with datacenter switch equipment and installation and DNS, DHCP, NFS, CIFS, SNMP, IPTABLES, PF concepts.
- • Vulnerability scanning with tools like Backtrack / Kali Linux.
- • Time and project management skills
Apply for this job
Submit your CV