Position: .NET Developer
Department: R&D–Back End
Reports to: Back End Technical/Team Leader
Location: BullGuard Offices, Bucharest, Romania
BullGuard’s R&D capability consists of 25-30 staff and is responsible for delivering solutions, products and services to a worldwide consumer market on time, to specification and within budget. It ensures that BullGuard’s products are best of breed in every aspect, including how the products score in external industry testing.
The R&D technology extends from client-side applications running on desktops, tablets and phone devices on different operating systems to the definition of the back-end infrastructure which delivers services and support for the BullGuard website and the integrated MyAccount features.
Typical R&D functions are undertaken by the team including developing new products and services, maintaining existing ones and providing an incubator-style feed of new technologies into the product development process. It is a fun, entrepreneurial environment in which the right person can flourish, feel rewarded and progress their career.
As part of our team you will use…
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- • Microservices because we want independent and easy to change components
- • DDD because we want clear separation of business concerns
- • TDD because we want working code as soon as possible
- • Ports & Adaptors because we want a clean layered architecture
- • .Net Core because it`s the latest Microsoft technology for back-end
- • React for our front-end because we enjoy it more than other JS libraries/ frameworks
- • Azure Service Fabric and Kubernetes (with Docker) to orchestrate our microservices
- • CI/CD pipeline with VSTS because we want as less human intervention as possible until our code reaches the production environment
By applying to this job you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
BullGuard collects your personal data for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, BullGuard may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
BullGuard does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, BullGuard has international sites and BullGuard uses resources located throughout the world. BullGuard may from time to time also use third parties to act on BullGuard`s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within BullGuard group of companies as well as to third parties acting on BullGuard's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided BullGuard with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
- • Proven experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core Web API
- • Strong knowledge of SOLID, OOP concepts and design patterns
- • Experience working with file systems, databases and network programming
- • Good understanding of web application architecture, focusing on aspects like availability and scalability;
- • Familiarity with Visual Studio, TFS, Git, Jira
Submit your CV