How to remove Trojan.VBS.Autorun.J
1. Restart the system in Safe Mode.
2. Open Windows Explorer, go to C:\Windows\System32\ and delete the winini.vbs file.
3. Go to Start, Run type regedit and press OK.
4. Locate and delete the following key:
5. Run a full system scan with BullGuard.
1. Computer slowdown.
2. A fake message informs you that an email has been received and copied to the Desktop.
1. When run, it will create the following registry key:
2. It will drop a file named winini.vbs in the C:\Windows\System32\ folder. This is recognized as
This file will be executed the next time the computer starts.
The BullGuard Team