Atención al Cliente de BullGuard
How to remove Adware.MyWebSearch.AU - npmywebs.dll
Adware.MyWebSearch.AU - npmywebs.dll
1. Open Windows Explorer, and locate the Firefox installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox)
2. Delete the following files:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\installed-chrome.txt
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\overlayinfo\browser\content\overlays.rdf
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npmywebs.dll
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\m3ffxtbr.jar
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\m3ffxtbr.manifest
Note: You should take the same steps if you are using the Netscape browser.
3. Run a full system scan with BullGuard.
1. Increased network traffic.
2. Browser settings are modified.
3. Increased number of pop-ups may appear.
1. This is a part of the Adware.MyWebSearch family. This variant is designed for Firefox and Netscape browsers,
instead of other versions that are designed as toolbars for Internet Explorer.
2. When it is run, it will try to get the installation folder for Firefox and Netscape browsers.
3. It will create a copy of the .dll in the browser's plugins directory that will be loaded when the browser starts.
The BullGuard Team