360 Share Pro

Posted 11/5/2006 10:35 AM

Zabanger Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I'm extremely disappointed that after having paid over £23 for 360 Pro Share about two months ago, it's now not working and I cannot find any way of contacting them. Has this company gone out of business, was it a scam - are there are others out there having the same problem?

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem and/or knows how to contact the company.

Thanks.
Posted 11/5/2006 7:48 PM

Arne Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 57
Hi,
I'm sorry to tell you, but you have been scammed. :-(
Here you can see other people talking about 360 Share Pro:
https://www.legalunderground.com/2004/01/easymusicdownlo.html

Regards,
Arne
Posted 11/28/2006 9:40 PM

tophat Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hi
I experienced something every similar. In order to contact them you must become a member first. I know it is ridiculous. If your are having problems connecting you have to delete 36oshare completely and then redownload the program.
Posted 12/31/2006 8:00 AM

Fu__eduptheArse Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Dont Download it 360 Virus-Camp
Posted 1/8/2007 12:41 PM

PHickey Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I too have been scammed. The support link does not work. Although my sister has 360 Share on her computer and it does work. I guess the next thing is to report it to the Attorney General's office in your state or to someone and they will have to investigate.
Posted 1/16/2007 3:32 AM

hungwai28 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
It took me 3 hours to make it work. Go to the member's site and download all the Bonus software (I don't know if this was necessary, but that's what I did before the next step). Then under the 'Other File Sharing Programs', click 'Click Here to Download Now'. It's an updated version from what I had before and now it works.
Posted 1/16/2007 2:32 PM

PHickey Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud department and they are checking into it. In the meantime, I went back onto their website and now the support works but still have not received a response on how to make it work and I sent it a week ago.
Posted 1/31/2007 7:17 AM

Redd Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
[color=red>Hello folks,

[color=#ff0000>This]

I had the problem of not connecting to 360. I went to the members area, logged in and sent an email asking for help, and this was the response.[/color]

[color=#ff0000>I] [/color]

Rimma V 1/24/2007 12:46:13 PM
[color=#000000][2]
Thank you for the email. We acknowledge the connectivity issues you are having. We updated 360Share Pro on December 2, 2006. Please do the following steps even if they appear similar. It is important to follow the steps in order to ensure a fresh installation of 360Share Pro. Please follow the steps below in order to obtain the latest version of 360Share Pro:

1. Press and hold the “CTRL” and “ALT” keys. Then press the “Delete” key.
2. In Windows Task Manager, click on the “Processes” tab and if there is a “java.exe”, select it, and then click on the “End Process” button. If you do not see “java.exe” in the list you may close the window and go on to step 3.
3. Go to “start” and then choose “run”.
4. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.
5. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.
6. After the list populates, click on 360Share Pro and click on the “change or remove” button. This will uninstall 360Share Pro. Follow the uninstall instructions. If you have more than one 360Share Pro in the list please repeat the steps until they are all removed. If you do not see 360Share Pro at all you may close the window and go on to step 7.
7. Then go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop.
8. Double-click on Local Disk C:\ (this is your hard drive)
9. Double-click on the “Program Files” folder
10. If you see a folder called “360Share Pro”, please right-click on it and choose “delete” . If you have more than one 360Share Pro folder please repeat the steps until they are all removed or if you do not see any folders with 360Share Pro you may close the window and go on to step 11.
11. Go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop.
12. Double-click on Local Disk C:\ (this is your hard drive)
13. Double-click on the “Documents and Settings” folder
14. Now double click on the folder that says your name or “Owner” or “Administrator”. If you see .360 Share and/or 360 Share Pro folders, please remove them. If you have more than one 360Share Pro folder please repeat the steps until they are all removed
15. Restart your computer and follow the final step, which is step 16.
16. When 360 Share is removed, you need to re-install it from the following link:

[/2][/color]https://www.themusicsmembersarea.com/downloads/installpro.exe[/color][/url]

** If you are unable to uninstall 360Share pro, it may be because you are not logged in as the system administrator. Please make sure that you login as the system administrator, or “main” account, and then follow our directions. Also, check if there are any “smiley-face” icons on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, just to the left of the time. If so, please right-click on the 360share pro icon and choose “exit”. If you have any other questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Your Customer Service Team
Posted 3/24/2007 4:38 PM

steff1966 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
thanks to the customer service team's posting my problems with 360share pro were cured instantly,cheers steff1966
Posted 4/24/2007 11:33 PM

Scrollgirl Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
I had this problem and found a solution

I also was a 'lifetime' member. When I tried to log in a couple of days ago, I was directed to download 360 Share Pro. Upon doing so, nothing happened. I clicked on the icon and tried to open the program and nothing. I sent them a 'ticket' and inquired about the problem and after a couple of 'basics' of reinstalling after totally uninstalling everything, etc., I was instructed to remove ALL my Javan (including updates), restart my computer and download and install the Java from this link -- https://www.musicformembers.com/downloads/jre-1_5_0_10-windows-i586-p-s.exe

upon doing so, I was again able to use the software. It must be something that changed in the Java script. I hope this helps you and that you are successful. Good luck. Sheila
Posted 4/27/2007 8:47 AM

kroata Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
EUREKA! Resolved my 360Share connection issue with the help from "scrollgirl" (Thanx a lot "scrollgirl")!

Not been able to use (connect to) 360Share, I followed instructions written by "scrollgirl" on this forum. So for all of you outhere having the same problems, try completely uninstalling 360Share AND ALL OF JAVA from your computer (INCLUDING manually deleting "left-behind" files from your Program Files..). Then simply re-install 360Share (with included Java update) from your Members Area. After having done that, you should be able to use 360Share again.

Hope it works for you as it worked for me!
Posted 5/5/2007 3:10 PM

hazelpj Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
If you look down to the bottom of the page & see message from redd & follow the instructions it will work, i ve just done that & it works fine - best of luck
Posted 5/5/2007 3:13 PM

hazelpj Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
also the message from scrollgirl- which tells you to remove all of java
Posted 5/13/2007 2:33 PM

Welsh Chick Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hiya - I have done all of the above and removed all the behind the scenes 360, but the new link doesn't work for me
Posted 6/1/2007 10:56 PM

J&D Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hey there, unfortunately i was caught out by the same scam. I E-mailed click bank, and paypal as i paid clickbank through paypal. my first email was to click bank and by the time i had typed the email to paypal click bank had issued me a full refund of 46 usd!!! about 23 quid. i suggest if you have problems you all do the same.
thanks click bank !!!!

if mineral water has been filtering through through volcanoes for millions of years why does it have a sell by date on the bottle? :nono:
Posted 6/1/2007 10:59 PM

J&D Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
https://www.clickbank.com/customer_service.html heres the link for click bank if anyone is interested.
Posted 10/11/2007 4:17 PM

suzi Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I don't know if anyone can help but i have 360 share and it sayes a firewall is blocking it but it was working fine yesterday and i have not changed any firewalls!!
have tried to change firewall but it still sayes the same thing!
Posted 1/4/2008 11:42 AM

Tommo Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Folllow redd's advice, i did everything he said and it worked for me
Posted 1/29/2008 1:51 PM

shaun68 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
Hello,I`m very new to computers so be gentle with me.could someone please help me with a worry i have,It`s` probably nothing(I HOPE)The thing is i have just uninstalled 360share pro and all the cr-p it leaves behind.Now my worry,When i was deleting everything left behind i came accross a file named 360share pro with a GUI file attached to it,so i deleted it, But the GUI file was deleted too! Is this GUI file important and is it going to be a problem for me? Or is the GUI file part of the share360 program. many thanks in addvance,shaun68,uk
:confused:
Whoever said money cant buy you happiness were looking in the wrong shops..
Posted 2/14/2009 7:49 PM

the dax Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
hi arant you all havings with 360 share. i was having problems to untill i sust out what was wrong.
I BET WINDOWS DEFENDER IS RUNNING ON YOUR COMPUTER. I COPIED ALL FILES ON TO DISC PUT THE COMPUTER BACK TO FACTARY SETINGS BID NOT LOAD WINDOWS DEFENDER ( BIN IT) AND USE ANOTHER ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM. RESTARTED 360 FROM NEMBERS AREA USING USER NAME AND PASSWORD. A LOT OF HASSEL BUT IT WORTH IT 360 SHARE WORKE EVERY TIME. GOOD LUCK
Posted 3/27/2010 12:54 AM

sania99 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
hi every one.

i am also facing the same problem..i buy 360share pro but now files are not opening...i dont know what to do,i tried alot but files are not opening,

plz guide me what should i do???

thanks
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 7:09 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,838 posts in 13,651 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,583 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, TalonsFate.
There are currently no users on-line.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.