It’s tough to beat a great defence. Up to 60% OFF!

networkscan not reporting issues

Posted 1/9/2018 7:56 PM

d4e666 Member

Date Joined Jan 2018
Total Posts: 1
I performed a network scan and I got a popup telling me that a network threat has been blocked without any further information. When I look through my logs, I cant even find any regitration of the blocked attack. I've been using several anti virusess, firewall and other protection software during the last decades and IMHO bullguard is just as bad as all others when it comes to user firendlyness of both the UI, the configuration and reporting. afer some digging I can find a report listed under "intrusion alert". This is whtat I call "mislabeled" since it is the result of a network scan. I would then expect it to be listed under network instead of intrusion. BTW it is about a network port scan OF MY SYNOLOGY NETWORK DRIVE. The drive searches for client software on my device, but thanks to your crappy config I can spend hours searching for the solution: WHER TO PUT EXCEPTIONS FOR MY FIREWALL???????????????????

as a professional software developer I'm astouned at the complet ioditic way big companies write software. You all have forums where you gather user feedback, just to let everybody know THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FEDBACK ONLY ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 2/14/2018 9:48 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 732
Hello and welcome to our forum!

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded it to the appropriate department for consideration.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, June 18, 2018, 7:39 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,616 posts in 13,566 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,331 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, david1223.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.