Running daily scan problem

Posted 1/14/2015 2:17 PM

Lyonsie Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi there,
Renewed my Bullguard subscription about 3 months ago and its not behaving like the old version did. I cant / dont know how, to set it to full scan once a week and quick scan daily at a certain time.
I just keeps scanning every time I 'wake' the computer.... very annoying as everything slows down.
It seems to take hours and hours to scan even though the time on the 'scan' says 2hrs45mins.....

Can you help please. Not good at all this IT stuff, its more 'monkey see, monkey do' , so please have your instructions very simple to understand if you can please.

Lyonsie, first timer.
Posted 1/14/2015 9:58 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 422
Hi Lyonsie,

You can schedule scans as follows:

1. Open your BullGuard program and go to Settings ->Advanced ->Antivirus.
2. Press the "Manage Profiles" button from the lower right corner section of the window.
3. Select "Full scan" and go to the "When" tab.
4. Check the "I want to select a schedule" box and select a convenient time frame.

For more details and images, please check this guide.

Best wishes!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: https://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, November 15, 2019, 2:05 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,740 posts in 13,621 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,538 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BrianE.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.