Windows 10 Home Issues

Posted 7/25/2017 2:01 PM

MaxSlo Valued member

Date Joined Jul 2017
Total Posts: 10
Hello Bulldogs! ^^

I'm a new BG products User, my name is Max from Italy. I'm glad to be with You, I found BG Antivirus very very strong and does not require to much resources. ^^

Maybe Tune Up BG service may help me? 

My Windows 10 laptop (games, youtube, Netflix...) does not update. Windows Update is stalled, I tried an offline utility but it did not install all the fixes. 

Also Windows Store does not worK: spalsh screen try to load, then close. 

I tried to apply all the Microsoft Knoweldge Base articles without success, trying to delete Updates caches, forcing it via command line... nothing to do: Windows is dangerously not up-to-date. :(

There's a chance to try to fix it (and Store, if possible...) without download all the fixes manually? 

I'm thinking to try Your Tune-Up service, but is it applicable also for non BG products related issue? Can I use it for Computer 'geneeric' issue? 

Thank You All! 

A new Bulldog U.U

Max
Posted 7/25/2017 3:10 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 744
Hello Max,

Specifically for failing WIndows Updates, there is the "Windows Update Readiness" tool which Microsoft provides:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947821/fix-windows-update-errors-by-using-the-dism-or-system-update-readiness

If that doesn't solve the issue for you, try installing the latest Creators Update, as described here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-creators-update/617a37da-8fc0-4f33-a3eb-59fe9082f925

If that doesn't solve the issue, either contact Windows Support (to my knowledge they offer free support for update issues), or try repairing (NOT reinstalling) your Windows with the disk/usb/recovery partition.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 7/25/2017 3:16 PM

MaxSlo Valued member

Date Joined Jul 2017
Total Posts: 10
Hello! 

Thank You so much for You fast reply.

Honestly I did not try Your first suggestion... a lot of others but not that one.

Repair Option on boot using original CD: You're right, I like this! 

Thank You so much and Have a Good Day.

Best Regards from Milan, 

Max
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, September 24, 2018, 11:58 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,678 posts in 13,587 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,397 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, NeilBhisma.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.